Subject line says it all so this is a quick update on Baby #2. I had my 20 week ultrasound and everything looks healthy and well. It's hard to imagine I'm half way there already. Baby was in a sleepy mode so didn't see much activity but she kept opening and closing her fists and doing an upper-cut punch which was entertaining. She's due Nov 5th but could be earlier as she is measuring at 21 weeks, the earlier the better I say. I had guessed a boy since this pregnancy is so different than the first but Mr.S guessed correctly. Maybe I should listen to him more, uh-not.
The pressure of picking a name now lies on Avi. He picked Tara's name and it was a lovely one so he's got the honors the second time around too. All we need is a name really as we have the girly-girl things thanks to Tara. Can't hardly wait for November to come around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment